Tuesday, September 19, 2017

KRAFT PLUS SEPT CHALLENGE

September Challenge at kraftpluschallenges is a great colour scheme and as its Spring, I thought I would enter !




I was inspired by the black and yellow colour scheme!

Here is my layout of my Daughter Mia who was 18 months in this photo and had just learned to walk!

I scrapped in 8.5 x 11 and used the following products:
Liquitex Heavy Body Paint in Cadmium Yellow, Prima Stamp by Jamie Dougherty, script stamp from my stash, Pam Carriker heart stamp, Kaiser Kraft Cardstock, Black acrylic paint from my stash, Pilot Permaball Black Marker, 
Dylusions Lemon Zest, Ranger Archival Black Ink Pad






Thanks for popping in, until next time,
Happy Crafting

Marellexx


8 comments:

  1. Oh wow this looks wonderful.. I love the back ground and love the flowers too.. Thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!! I Love the yellow on the Kraft and your background work/details. Those flowers really grabbed my attention...Love them too. Thanks for joining in with us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOOOOOOW. This is spectacular Marelle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this is a knockout page. I'm a big fan of that stamp and you've used it beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH, I'm totally loving this one Marelle xx Thanks for playing along with K+

    ReplyDelete