Sunday, September 3, 2017

White with One for September




Hi again, I loved the colour at Whitewith One this month- I have created a 6x12 layout and used a stencil from Jo Kinder Kinder Kreations.  I have used Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Oxides in Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover.  from the Scrapping Clearly Shop.I have ghosted the Distress Oxides through the stencil and love the outcome. I  have also used some Kaiser Collectables from the Wildflower Collection. I have also used Marshmellow cardstock from Scrapping Clearly and Pilot Permaball Marker in Black.












12 comments:

  1. So soft and sweet with those cool colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo - and so beautifully scrapped! Thank you for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page thanks for joining in with us at WW1:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Marelle. I really like that stencil! Such a great affect.
    Thanks for playing along at White ... with 1.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and vibrant. I really like your background work. Many thanks for sharing with us on White … with 1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marelle, I love how you scrapped the 6 x 12 size, I have never tried it. Love the background, the other colours lift the soul pea. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely embellishment cluster and the stencilling looks fab.
    Thanks for joining us at White with 1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet page, thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete