Monday, January 15, 2018

Happy New Year - Kraft Challenge

Hi everyone
Happy 2018 - I have been slack keeping up my blogging - so I have made some promises to myself this year, to spend more time creating as this soothes my soul and makes me a happier Mama and Wife!  Also to update my Blog with my creations in 2018 and be consistent.

To start the New Year creations off I decided to play along with Kraft Plus Challenge

This is the moodboard for January:




I was inspired by the colour in the moodboard, so I have created a 6x12 page.  I used Kinder Kreations 12x12 Stencil, Pilot Permaball Pen in Black, string, black cardstock, staples , Tim Holtz film strip and an Australian penny.






I have journalled around the edges of the page, which is something I intend to do more of  on my pages this year.

Thanks for stopping by.

Love
Marellexx







4 comments:

  1. Fantastic page, what a great size.. love the back ground details and great journaling around the edge.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This size looks so arty. Love the background work and the edge journalling. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the 6 x 12 format! The coffee colours are perfect for this too! So glad you could join us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals for 2018. Fabulous take on this months challenge, I love the 6x12 size. Thanks for joining us this month over @ K+ :)

    ReplyDelete