Tuesday, April 17, 2018

KRAFT PLUS APRIL CHALLENGE

Hi everyone

I have done the April Kraftplus challenge which this month is:

Something Old -  is the piece of kraft which I had started a background on about 2 years ago!  I turned it over created a new background and cut it down to my fave 6x12.

Something New- is my new white out pen !  I love to use them and the white does't fade!  I tend to go through lots of them lately on my layouts!

Something Borrowed - is the Seahorse which I borrowed from a broken necklace.

Something Blue is my blue painted background, and blue thread.





Products I used: White Out Pen, Dina Wakley Heavy Body Paint in :  Lapis, Turqoise, Ocean, Kraft cardstock, Pilot Permaball Marker Black - Medium, Tim Holtz inks, thread.





Thank you for stopping by!

Until next time
Have fun and get crafty!!



5 comments:

  1. Wow I must say this is soo eye catching and I love the size of this page.. the white pen on the back ground looks amazing.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dramatic in this size with the bold colours and the coastal theme. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+ this month..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you LIzzy and Helen for your kind commentsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Marelle and I've enjoyed going back through your posts and checking out your work. I love your aj pages! This page is awesome - the blue, the size , the white pen, everything! Btw, what brand of white pen do you use? I find it so hard to get a decent one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather!
    Thank you so much for your kind words!

    I use a Correction Pen! The best for AJ and layouts !!

    ReplyDelete