Sunday, August 13, 2017

White with One August - Silver Light

Hi everyone

I thought I would try and at least get 2 - 3 Monthly challenges done to get my mojo happening again!

Here is my take on the White with One August Challenge.

I chose this photo of my Grandson taken at Artvo in Melbourne Docklands as the grey background suited the August colour perfectly!

I painted the chipboard cog with the Sterling Heavy Body Acrylic Paint from Scrapping Clearly

I used the following products: Bazill Marshmellow cardstock from Scrapping Clearly shop, Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic Paint - Sterling also from Scrapping Clearly, Crafters Workshop Balzer Stencil, Finnabair Graphite Texture Paste, Cocoa Vanilla Embellishments, Jane Davenport Inkcredible Pen from Scrapping Clearly, staples, grey electrical tape.












 Thanks for popping by my Blog !
Until next time

Happy crafting

Marellex



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts - and love your layout with the silver light - thanks for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Marelle - that photo is superb and I love your subtle background work. Thank you for joining us at White ... with 1.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout Marelle, love all the bits too it and what a gorgeous photo. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you have combined all the elements on your background – very clever. Thank you so much for joining in with Ww1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your embellishing clusters and also the hand writing journalling. Something I certainly don't do enough of.
    Thank you for joining us at White with 1 this month x

    ReplyDelete